As open-minded sustainability professionals, it is important that we do not close our minds to alternative explanations and views on climate change. Friends of Science is a Canadian NGO, presenting an alternative viewpoint to the so-called ‘mainstream’ view on Climate Change.
“SIX THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE:
1. The earth’s atmosphere is warming very slowly. Click here.
2. The Sun causes climate change. Click here.
3. Al Gore was wrong about CO2. Click here.
4. Violent weather isn’t getting worse. Click here.
5. It’s been hotter. Click here.
6. Climate computer models are proven wrong. Click here.
This debate matters! The science matters.
Please take time to review the many resources available …and ask why Canada has committed billions of dollars for carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions reduction (here) to fight a problem that doesn’t exist? CO2 emissions have only a tiny effect on temperatures, but strongly enhance plant growth.
See the FOS science summary, Global Warming or Cooling?, click here. ”